Tasting room hours:
Thursday through Sunday 12-5pm.
We are closed major holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
19730 144th Ave NE
Woodinville, Washington 98072
Driving Directions from Seattle:
- Take 520 W for 3 miles
- Take I-405 N toward Everett for 8.6 miles
- Take Exit 23, Merge onto WA-522/Wenatchee travel 2 miles
- Turn Right onto NE 195th St./Duval Exit off 522
- Follow 195th up the hill to 144th Ave NE turn left after 0.3 mile
- Follow 144th Ave NE 0.3 mile, and turn right into the drive at the mail boxes
- Follow up the driveway to 19730 the last building on the left, painted orange and brown.
Experience the taste of EFESTĒ and enjoy a flight of award winning wines while relaxing in our spacious tasting room.
Why not make a day of it? Nearby dining options include The Barking Frog, Purple Café & Wine Bar, Italianissimo, The Station Pizzeria, or The Herbfarm. Check the Woodinville Wine Country Website for more information on area events and businesses.
Private Tastings and Large Groups
Have a big group or desire to arrange a private tasting outside of regular hours? Please e-mail email@example.com to schedule a good time to visit.
Planning a party? EFESTĒ is your place for memorable events. Click here for sample menus and pricing from our own Tasting Room Catering. Alternate approved caterers include Fez on Wheels and Daniel’s Catering. Or gather your colleagues and friends for a deliciously fun hands-on cooking event with Parties That Cook!
The winery offers a one of a kind venue for up to 350 guests. In-house catering utilizing our Wood Stone pizza oven provides crowd pleasing menus paired with our award winning wines. China, glassware, tables, and chairs are available for up to 50 guests with no additional rental fee. To tour the space or for more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.